Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hot Air Balloon Festival 2014

We didn't get too many days of hot air balloons this year sadly. There was too much wind way up in the sky... even if we didn't feel it down below.

Maelie and I managed to go hot air balloon chasing one evening at least!!


We just drive to wherever they are heading! We follow a few as they land and take pictures.


This balloon was the Friendship balloon! I thought it was such a sweet message, being a world. It shows we are friends around the world! Oddly enough, the file name of this pic was DSCN5050. Friendship should indeed be 50-50!


The next morning, the balloons went up but I got up late, so I only managed to get to the Pirate Parrot once it had landed! LOVE it!

 
This festival is definitely one we look forward to every year!
 

No comments: