I've been meaning to make Sunshine boxes for quite a while now! I never got to it... until now! I was trying to think of a good idea for the teacher gifts to go along with their gift cards. I used 9 inch pizza boxes for them. I made an English one for the homeroom teacher.
and a French one for the French and science teacher.
This is the inside of one...
and the inside of the other..
Fitting everything nice and tightly was the difficult part! I will have to start collecting more yellow stuff to have on hand for future Sunshine boxes :) It makes me happy to make others happy!
Now for the rest of the staff, we gave them a Tims gift card with a flower. The stem is filled with green candies, either Skittles or M&Ms. Then I hot glued a flower that I got at the dollar store. We attached a tag saying thanks, and that was it.
They turned out pretty cute!!
I will have to find more people to give surprises to now that Maelie is no longer at the primary school! There is usually no shortage of people who like surprises so I am not worried :)
1 comment:
Jen, you're crazy - I love this! Continue to spread sunshine around! Miss you loads! xoxo
Post a Comment