This weekend was REALLY cold.. but that did not stop Naomie's school program ... they set up at Lac Beauchamp and built some outdoor sleeping grounds. I am not quite sure of all the real names, but they call them "tombeau" in French. She had volunteered on Saturday to go talk to all the par visitors about it. People would simply drop by and ask questions.
Here they are in one of the larger enclosures.
They were going from bigger to smaller!
This is the one where I would have had a panic attack in!! Way too tight spaced for me!!
Of course, why not go for a little sliding while we were there?
They ended up backwards as this random guy behind me gave them a huge push! :) I didn't want to push them as I probably would have ended up on my bootie!! I preferred taking the picture hehe
The sliding didn't last too long as it was quite windy and cold. We went home, had supper, and the girls took it easy all evening. Naomie was sleeping over so it was a fun time.
No comments:
Post a Comment