Friday we attended Naomie's class' fundraiser Grimpe-o-thon. The sudents basically spend hours helping people rock climb. I have no clue what the rock climbing vocabulary is...!!
This is a small wall just beside the big wall where kids can just practice and burn energy.
We noticed that some of the rocks has Naomie spelled on them in her honour ! (green rocks right on top of her)
Yes, we are cool! Even sitting right in front of the spotlights hurting our eyes! LOL
yeee-haw! Let's get wild!
Naomie is getting Maelie ready for some BIG rock climbing now!
Of course, the ONE time Maelie did end up climbing high, I had stepped out for a quick errand so I don't have it on camera! I did get this picture when she was going down though!
It was a fun, relaxed evening! The teens had the opportunity to show their friends and family what they learned so far this year! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment