Thursday, March 22, 2012

Creative kids on a sunny Sunday :)


Last Sunday, Naomie came over to play with Maelie. Sonia and I had an errand to run. While we were away, the girls had a plan. They headed off to Dollarama and bought a bag of sticks and asked if they could take home some boxes. By the time we got home, they were hard at work and remained hard at work for HOURS! Sonia and I were working on our bday invitations for our daughters and other goodies. By the time we came upstairs ... they had set up a whole puppet theatre! They created their puppets, the theatre, and the script! Including a song! It was extremely cute to see.


The only technical difficulty along the way was that they could not stop laughing!! They were almost in tears since they were laughing too hard!


I am so proud that their imaginations are so wild and creative!! They never have a minute of boredom when they are together.


Thanks for the entertaining show, girls!! Even if we didn't understand the plot so much....!! :)

No comments: