Sunday, September 11, 2011

our weekend

Maelie started up bowling again! She was quite happy. We could only stay for one game this time because Maelie had 2 birthday parties to attend.



She went to Fun Junction for her friend Theo's party. She has been there many times now as it seems it was the hot spot for bday parties!! The next party was at Sierra's house. Maelie enjoyed herself at both parties ! She would not miss a party for anything :)



Maelie also decided that it was time to try out her sea creatures kit. She got this last year through Scholastic.



Sunday morning, Maelie made some carrot muffins and then invited Bill and I to come for breakfast in the kitchen. We had a muffin and coffee... how sweet!



They were extra moist! Yum yum!!



We went apple picking Sunday morning and it was a lovely day! I had never seen so many people at Verger Croque pommes before!! There were 8 rows of parking taken up!

Maelie just adores climbing the ladders to go get apples. The apples on top taste MUCH better than the apples at the bottom! LOL



I managed to get a cute pic of Lisa and Maelie together. They looked so nice out there in the sun!!



Maelie was actually eating an apple so I HAD to take pictures!!



Lisa went around taking pictures as well :)



There were TONS of beautiful tasty apples!!



Yum....!



We love the tradition of apple picking year after year :) Lots of apples for apple brownies now!!



Sunday afternoon, Maelie had another bday party to attend, this time it was Mia's party at Cosmic Adventures while I went to a Tupperware get together with my friend Jacinthe. She is trying out being a Tupperware lady so I will be hosting a get together soon so she can practice :)

It was quite the full weekend!!

No comments: