I seem to have neglected blogging last week. Here is our week in pictures.
Maelie loves playing Monopoly with Bill and I, so we played a game and for the first time, i won!
We were dog sitting for about 9 days as Sonia was gone on a vacation. We love having Peluche over! He is full of unconditional love.... especially when you are having food. LOL
Sierra came for a sleepover! The girls played so nicely and had a great time! I love that Maelie has such a good group of friends. This will pay off later on as well!
Maelie also went to a sleepover at my friend Jacinthe's house. She has bonded more with her girls this week, and it is nice to see! I dropped off her suitcase at Amelie's soccer. Of course I had to take Peluche for the outing!
Amelie has grown so much in the past while! We had not seen her for a bit and she is blossoming into a beautiful young woman! It's funny for me to remember the first time I saw her, I was not even pregnant yet, and Amelie was just about a year and a half. I met her where I was volunteering. Who knew that this brief encounter would cause a friendship to last 10 years through many different cities and a few more kids. I like to remember these things. Just being in the right place at the right time.
On Friday, Maelie gave Bill and I an invitation. We each received the same one but with our name on it. Here is Bill's:
The information on the supper was inside:
Maelie, with minimum assistance, made us a nice supper of alfredo penne with bread and veggies. It tasted awesome!
It was presented very nicely too!
After supper, we played a new game that Maelie got at Christmas that we had not tried yet!
It was basically a mix of poker and 5 letter words. It was quite fun!
We sat at the table with 3 dictionaries and play for quite a while!
It was an awesome week, awesome family, awesome friends, awesome memories! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment