From whatever angle I look at her....
From head to toe.... i TRULY love her with all my heart :)
We headed off to the water park once again last night with Tristan. He kept saying that it hurt when this happened:
but he kept going over and over! I guess the part that hurts is when the cold water lands on your warm body! OUCH!
Of course after the water games, Maelie and Tristan went snail hunting. Maelie got 5 of them and put me in charge of babysitting them while she went off somewhere in the park. When she came back... uh oh there were only 4!! I guess I was not attentive enough and one had snuck UNDER the table! Thankfully we found him and all was well. Not sure she will entrust me with her own children one day though!
They never get tired of letting the snails walk all over them!
You have to admit... they ARE cute!
Maelie made them a home inside her crocs.
**no snails were harmed in these pictures! they were all returned to their home in the woods
1 comment:
i've looked through Google, but i can't identify that type of snail ! Any idea what kind that is ?
Post a Comment