Tuesday, March 15, 2011

20 bags in 20 days


When I read the blog post on this blog: Clover Lane, I thought that was JUST what I needed!! 40 bags in 40 days!!

I was a bit off in timing since she started her challenge on Ash Wednesday. I decided to cut the challenge down to 20 days. I am having company in April, starting the week of Maelie's bday so my challenge with start today and last until April 4th! I will take a picture of the daily bags to prove that I am actually doing it!!

The bag size will either be a garbage sized bag or even just a grocery sized bag! This will help declutter the house, so basically it will be considered some kind of spring cleaning!

Please don't get me wrong, this is not stuff going in the garbage can necessarily! Some stuff will be thrown out, but if it is something I can recycle or give to Goodwill, that's where it will go.... just OUT of my house!

20 bags in 20 days!

Will you join me??

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm in....good to hear Maelie is back in action. Chloe had the same symptoms Maelie was having at the same time...how weird and it turned out that she had strep throat. But it took them so long to get back to me on the test. It was stressing me out. But we are back in action...thank goodness!!! I wonder if the leprachauns will visit your house tomorrow?