Saturday Maelie went to bowling and we took it easy doing stuff at home only running one errand at the end of the day.
Sunday, Maelie invited her friend Chyanna to come and play. The girls had a lot of fun. First off they made crystals with kits Maelie got at Christmas...
Afterwards, they took out Maelies bubblegum kit she also got at Christmas and they made that....
Do you think they got a bit carried away with the food coloring ?
My colleague Nicole came over on Sunday and she and I crafted while the girls played... we needed to make some Valentines samples for an activity at work. We had a wonderful time! There are actually way too many fun things to do in life and way too little time!!!
1 comment:
Hi, it's me Edward...long time no comment. So sorry. I moved to another town, getting divorced and in a ugly custody battle. Email me some time Alexes1019@hotmail.com. I would so love to hear from you. I am glad to see Maelie is doing great and you are well. I miss you. I don't have internet, I'm using the computer at the library. Long long story. Either way...you all take care! All my love!
Post a Comment