Sunday, November 21, 2010

frosty weekend :)

Maelie had a play date on Saturday at Xavier's house after bowling. I was able to almost finish my Christmas errands. Hurray!

Sunday Naomie came over to spend the day with Maelie. I was able to work on moving my kitchen around, and the girls had a great time.

I got the ingredients for them to make slime. They were so excited.



Here is one of the bright colors they chose to make!



Maelie Chose a bright blue. It matched her shirt.



They used straws and blew bubbles in their slime.



As long as they didn't suck it in it was ok!



I loved this color combination!



After their hard work with the slime, Jacinthe dropped by with Amelie. Amelie stayed to play for a bit. The girls jumped outside on the trampoline in the cold, threw a bit of ice all over the place, and then came back inside to warm up.

Here are the two sweethearts:



If there is one thing I learn from Naomie is to live each day to the fullest!!

No comments: