Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall at Omega Park

Today we were off to Omega Park. We have been twice already this year, however we had never been during the fall! I wanted to see what it was like with the beautiful colors. Sonia, Naomie and Ingvild came with us. Ingvild had never been to a place like this before. I was amazed at how wuickly she got used to the slobber on her jeans!



I thought he was pretty cute, and part of the nice fall background!



The girls fed this little guy a LOT of carrots. He was so sweet and friendly!



We had a pic nic in the middle. It was a bit chilly for a while!



Naomie saw a beautiful Monarch butterfly. He didn't fly off... we think he may have been injured. Nature always takes care of itself...


We went on a ride to the farm.



Maelie tried to swing off a rope!



Harvest time! Isn't it so amazing? We are blessed beyond belief when we look at everything the earth provides us with!



Yes, this dude was closer than he appears...!



I love Omega Park! We had a wonderful time!

No comments: