Saturday, May 1, 2010

it's party season!

Each year, after Maelie's birthday, the party season begins. The classmates of hers that usually invite her to their parties are all April-May-June so it is hard to go one weekend without a party for a while! She went to a bday party last weekend at a classmates house. She has one today (Saturday) and one next week. We have to see if we can juggle our Mother's Day plans around to attend.



This past week Thursday, we were invited to celebrate Myran's birthday after work/school. Myran doesn't go to school yet so he doesn't have a ton of friends other that his brothers' friends or his parents' friends and kids! We attended his Toy Story bday party and it was SO adorable to see him so full of passion.

Natalie organized a whole bunch of games! The kids had a lot of fun!

Take a look at the cake that she made. She seriously makes the best icing ever so when I saw this cake.... of course I was hoping for the sides!! MMMMMmmmm



I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this photo... Natalie had to navigate right into the cake to get Buzz and Woody for Myran. Take a look at how he is sampling his piece... SO cute. Tongue directly on the piece!



Maelie loves wearing bows when it is gift opening time!! I guess I should remember that she loves bows and actually put some on her gifts!



We had a wonderful time and went straight to bed when we got home!!

No comments: