Monday, August 31, 2009

1st day back at school!

Does this little girl look happy or what??



I dropped her off at school, and off she went, happy as can be, instructing me to have a nice day and to GO. TO. WORK.

I picked her up after work, and she ran to me to give me a hug. She had a HUGE smile and was very cheerful! I was relieved that it started off so well. Let's hope the rest of the year will be like this!

2 comments:

Kath said...

Ummm ... they need to bring toilet paper to school now ? :)

Glad things went well ! i can SO wait two years from now when it'll be my turn. i only hope it gets easier every year ...

Samantha said...

Awww cute picture. She does look happy! Wow, she's pretty loaded down with stuff eh? lol. Glad her day went well. Mine are settled in now. thank goodness