Well I've been quiet for a while! What have we been up to ?
SURVIVAL. that's about it!
I caught a horrible cold last week and was completely out of commission for 4 days. I missed 3 days of work and slept the days away. By Thursday, Bill caught my cold and was out of commission as well!
I felt bad because I fell asleep while Maelie was reading her school book to me! Then she was doing a small puppet show and I fell asleep there too! What a mama. Her meals ended up being kraft dinner, Subway and McDs. I could not do anything!
Today I showed signs of being much better because I found myself singing silly songs again. I had not been singing or being silly for DAYS! It feels good to be somewhat back to myself again. Except for one thing... I noticed 3 new huge grey hairs on my head!!
No comments:
Post a Comment