A creative and slightly crazy mama keeping a journal of our day to day lives. Enjoy!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Traditional cleaning up!
The day after Halloween, I rip out any evidence that it ever happened, set up my snowman curtains at the door and take out my snowman tablecloth. Ahhhhh....
you are so good jenn!!! Ihear ya...this morning..all evidence was taken down.....and i asked the kids shall we start decorating for christmas. i am going to wait a bit..it is so nice here that I think i will be patient until we see a snow flurry....however we did go to a christmas craft sale at dakota and got some new christmas tree decorations!!!!!!
2 comments:
you are so good jenn!!! Ihear ya...this morning..all evidence was taken down.....and i asked the kids shall we start decorating for christmas. i am going to wait a bit..it is so nice here that I think i will be patient until we see a snow flurry....however we did go to a christmas craft sale at dakota and got some new christmas tree decorations!!!!!!
I love your clutter-free kitchen!
Post a Comment