
We decided to go see the first show of the fireworks competition. Each year, on Saturdays and Wednesdays for about 3 weeks we have the best of the best trying to amaze us at the Grands Feux du Casino du Lac Leamy ! I decided around 7 pm that we should go. We went to the casino to get tickets but they ran out! So the man suggested a spot for us to get a great view... for free. We found a great spot where we could even see the ones that were lower, near the water. It was awesome!
Fireworks always amaze me. I usually end up in a daze smiling through the whole thing. The picture above is pretty funky! Mainly because of the green shapes who ended up behind the other people watching the fireworks. Pretty neat.
For some reason, Maelie made it through most of the show, however at one point, she leaned on my leg and next thing I knew, she was out like a light. I have no idea how she could sleep through the grand finale because it was popping SO loud I am sure they heard it in the next city. Good thing we had chauffeur service (Bill dropped us off and picked us up) so we didn't have to walk because Maelie was in no way going to wake up! Here she is in the car on the way home:
What a nice night.....
No comments:
Post a Comment