I wanted to share a couple of links I find interesting.
I was reading this article today (I had no idea Christina Applegate had breast cancer!) It's an article posted on Dr.Fuhrman's site where he discusses the prevention of cancer. I LOVE Dr. Fuhrman.
I enjoy reading the Vegan Lunch Box blog as well. She always has such wonderful ideas and the lunch boxes she creates are wonderful! A lot of the packed lunches Maelie wouldn't eat, but sometimes it just gives me gets my imagination going. The lunchbox she uses is the Laptop lunch. Maelie has the pink set, so I get ideas from watching how she packs things.
Here is a link explaining how alkaline / acid balance is so important. I truly think this is the way to go to take care of ourselves. Have more alkaline forming foods and try to avoid the acid forming. In other words... don't allow the bad stuff to survive in your body.
I'm constantly reading and learning, as we should all be!
No comments:
Post a Comment