I am so very sorry Jenn! I know you loved her so very dearly and that she meant so much to you. I am glad that it was a peaceful passing. Are you o.k.? Best wishes during this difficult time to you and your whole family. Much love to all of you! I hope that somehow someway that you can find a way to think of all she meant and all the good times more so than this very sad time.
I never really know what to say, how to comfort at a time like this so please forgive me if I did not express myself just right. Much love Jenn, much love, I know the coming weeks are going to be so painful....I'm thinking of you.
1 comment:
I am so very sorry Jenn! I know you loved her so very dearly and that she meant so much to you. I am glad that it was a peaceful passing. Are you o.k.? Best wishes during this difficult time to you and your whole family. Much love to all of you! I hope that somehow someway that you can find a way to think of all she meant and all the good times more so than this very sad time.
I never really know what to say, how to comfort at a time like this so please forgive me if I did not express myself just right. Much love Jenn, much love, I know the coming weeks are going to be so painful....I'm thinking of you.
Post a Comment