Sunday, August 17, 2008

Accomplishments

This weekend was pretty quiet. First off, on Saturday, I was exhausted. Completely exhausted when I woke up. Maelie as well. I went in the bath and while I did, she fell asleep until about 10. So basically we stayed in our jammies until about 3 pm. Afterwards I went to the grocery store for a few things, made supper, relaxed and went to bed. Not too exciting! It was a gorgeous day, but I just could not DO anything. My body was not following.

To entertain Maelie, I gave her a jug of vinegar and a box of baking soda. Cheap entertainment for kids!





This morning, I woke up with much more energy. I accomplished so much more!

So far, here is the list:
- vacuum every. single. room (including stairs)
- clean and relocate pets
- wash hard wood floor with Murphy's oil.
- dust main floor
- wash kitchen floor with diluted javex
- wash both washroom floors
- move furniture around in the kitchen
- make breakfast & lunch
- dishes, clean counters
- dust bedrooms
- clean washrooms

I am hoping that all of this will make me feel hot enough to jump in the pool at a cold temperature. It's a beautiful day once again and I feel bad for being inside when I can hear the cicada calling out - telling us it is hot. It's just that it HAS to get done at some point. I certainly don't have time during the week to do this. I wish I did! Then my weekends would be free!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you come do mine now?

Edward said...

Wow that is a big accomplishment. I never know how you do it. You manage to do so many neat little projects, take Maelie places, blog, and clean your house, and hold a full time job? Your amazing! I can't do it. I wish I could but I can't.