Saturday, August 16, 2008

Maelie's lunch

As school's approaching, I've been motivating myself to make lunches. I really like trying to make cute stuff that will surprise Maelie.

The funny thing with her is that if you do something once, she wants you to do it again. The same thing. Every day.

This was her lunch today:



She really liked it. She did ask why the eggs didn't have a mouth. I told her I didn't want them to complain about eating them.

There's celery, carrots, lettuce, 2 eggs (Maelie removes the yokes herself), salad dressing (dressing must not touch eggs, so I put it on the side), and cucumber dip.

Yum.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too cute to eat! Plus I don't know if I'd want to eat something with eyes that are staring at me.....

Edward said...

Ya I agree with jo....just too cute to eat! Man my girls would freak out if I did this. Maelie has a great mama!