Poor Maelie is completely exhausted by the end of the day! School really sucks out all of her energy, her patience, her politeness and her decorum. I get whatever is left when she gets home! :)

On another note, aren't you all so happy that fall is here? It's truly the most beautiful season.
2 comments:
ARe those real leaves? Ours are all black and brown and dirty...I must hunt for some like yours!!!!!! It is so beautiful outside...I am still sad to see summer go so fast! Does Maelie go all day? If she does...that is a long day for her! We just go half a day here and Chase is pooped...it really is such a good pooped though to see them enjoy it so much and really feel a sense of knowing they are doing something so good! I love it!
hi Shannon,
yes indeed those are real leaves. That is what i missed when i lived in manitoba... the RED leaves :) we have a ton here. i am not done with my fall pics but i will show more soon! our tree at home has not changed yet.. but others have and its gorgeous.
Maelie does go full day (starts at 8:00)and then to daycare after that til i pick her up at 4:15. On top of that she had swimming lessons last night. her one activity of choice this year. so she was pooped!!
Post a Comment