Sunday, September 30, 2007

bug party



Yesterday we crossed the street and attended a 7 yr old bug birthday party. Koryne turned 7 and she invited a bunch of friends, supplied us with everything from bug wings, make up and ladybug tattoos! The kids played games, decorated butterfly cakes, opened presents and all in all just had a GREAT time. How many times have I mentioned that I love kids birthday parties? So much pride for the birthday kid, and so much joy through the whole party!





Everyone ends up pooped at the end of the day (including the parents) but it's ALL worth it for your kids!



One of the funnies that happened was at the gift opening part. Koryne opened one of the presents and it was a Toysrus gift card. When the kids saw that, one little girl looked really upset. She blurted out loud that this was awful! She got her that same gift! I guess at 7 you don't really understand that in the case of gift certificates, the more for the same place the better! LOL

No comments: