Friday, August 31, 2007

Do you think she likes it?

Last night, in bed early, the sun was setting.
Maelie said "look mom , the sun is coming up! I want to go to school now!"

Poor Maelie... she will think a long weekend is not fun at all. 3 days away from school! I was like that once...!

Kath... I have to tell you, she will be just like us in school... a KEENER! :)
let's hope it lasts!

I am up early again, unable to sleep. Will I sleep one good night during the whole school year? Is this what my mom had to go through? ahha

Today will be a complete routine day. Maelie will be dropped off at school by Bill right on time for the bell and I will pick her up after work at daycare.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I am so proud of Maelie!!! You did it...were there any tears..not from Maelie but from you? How exciting! Cant wait to hear about all her fun days at school!